22 April 2012

Sunday Funday

What a great day it's been! Lisa, Susan, and I went to High Cotton for brunch! SO YUMMY! As always! Sunday is my splurge day and splurge I did. I had no idea how to "count" what I ate, but I did at least attempt to log it all in.

I'm suppossed to start training for the 5k tomorrow. I'm super excited about that, too, the more I think about it. I've also made myself a list of prizes to give myself as I accomplish little and BIG goals. The first one comes at 10lbs. I get new running shorts! I'll give a full report of where I stand aiming toward that goal tomorrow. I'll reveal the rewards a little later.

We also did our beginning of the week shopping today to pick up fresh fruits & veggies & more deli chicken & mozzarella. I've got some prep work to do for dinners in a little while and I've got laundry going now.

Those of you who have voiced your support this week, I thank you. I need a cheering squad and you guys are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment