18 April 2012

Day 2

Today was my first day at work with my new plan. It seemed to work out just fine. Here's the menu.

Meal #1
scrambled egg
1 slice honey wheat toast
1 wedge laughing cow lite creamy swiss
1/2 cup sliced pears (Del Monte NO SUGAR ADDED)

Meal #2
whole orange
rice cake
1 oz mozzarella

Meal #3
whole sliced apple
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 cup sliced peaches

Meal #4
2 oz sliced deli chicken
1 oz cheddar cheese
1 cup Angie's Kettle Corn

Meal #5
3 cups mixed greens
5 grilled large shrimp
1/2 tsp champagne vinaigrette salad dressing (I'm not even sure it was that much...just dipped the fork about every 3d bite.)

Meal #6
1 block chicken flavored ramen
3 oz grilled chicken
1 cup sliced carrots

I got a little hungry between meals 5 & 6, but it wasn't terrible. That was also the longest stretch between meals and it was almost 3 1/2 hours. I also consumed a LOT of water today. Something like 70 oz, then I had a 16oz diet coke. This is a lot more liquid than I am used to consuming.

In case I didn't mention it. Lisa is awesome. She packs all of this up for me in the morning and makes it EASY for me to pass up any other ideas about a meal. It's a plethora of snacks right at my fingertips!

No comments:

Post a Comment