30 April 2012

Home again

We're back in Charleston after spending the night at my Mama's house. I'm a little swollen from traveling and being a little off the plan. We had lunch today at the Beacon Drive-In. That's not exactly weight loss friendly. I also drank sugary drinks today. I still kept up with all of it and I will still share it with you. Lisa and I are planning to head over to the gym for a walk in a little while and I just finished planning out the menus for the rest of this week. I also decided that once I finish the package of deli chicken in the refrigerator, I won't be buying anymore. I need to replace processed foods with fresher whole foods. That also means the rice cakes are going away, too. I'll replace the deli chicken with baked chicken tenderloins I will make here at home and the rice cakes will be replaced by fruits & more popcorn for now.

Meal #1
whole sliced apple
2 scrambled eggs
1 oz mozzarella

Meal #2
rice cake

Meal #3
Fried Flounder Sandwich
Sweet Tea
Cabbage Slaw

Meal #4
1 cup grapes
1 wedge laughing cow light swiss
2 1/3 cups kettle corn

Meal #5
2 hard boiled egg whites
2 1/3 cups kettle corn
1 tbsp peanut butter
1.5 oz sliced chicken
1/2 oz mozzarella

Meal #6
Hamburger with Chili & Mayo
Coke
1/2 cup pistachios

I've already consumed about 5 cups of water and am working on another 32 oz bottle. Maybe the outlook will be a bit brighter tomorrow.

1 comment: