28 April 2012

Squeezing in a Blog Post

We're about to hit the road and head for my Mama's house, but I couldn't let y'all down and leave out today's menus. I told you I went to Waffle House super late last night, so you'll see that counted as meal #1 for me today. I did that because I tried to make up for it today. I just don't want to leave anything out.

Meal #1
Double Angus Cheeseburger (Waffle House)
Waffle w/ Sugar free syrup

Meal #2
1 scrambled egg
1 cup grapes

Meal #3
caramel corn rice cake
2 oz deli sliced chicken
1 oz mozzarella

Meal #4
whole sliced apple
1 oz mozzarella
2 hard boiled eggs
2 oz deli sliced turkey

Meal #5
2 oz deli sliced chicken
1 cup grapes

Meal #6
Teriyaki Chicken
2 Vegetable Spring Rolls
(this is coming from my favorite Chinese restaurant)

I compensated for last night's Waffle House binge last night that I had enough calories left at the end of the day to order a smart dish from my favorite Chinese place. I also consumed at least 12 glasses of water today AND saw the scale slip down one more pound.

I feel better than I have in a long time. My pants won't stay up. I had to buy new shoes for work because mine were flopping off my feet! I'm not sure how the posts will work out tomorrow, but at a minimum, I will get you a menu late tomorrow night. Maybe it will be a day for picture posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment