20 April 2012

Day 4

I know I posted an update this morning, but I've made a promise to keep my menus posted here and I intend to do just that. Plus, I've got a few things to say anyway.

Lisa cut up a fresh pineapple tonight and I'm excited about having some tomorrow in my pack. I'm also interested to see how my smoothie is going to turn out since I intend to use canteloupe in place of the strawberries I normally use. The ones I bought on Sunday had to be thrown out on Tuesday because they were already molded! How annoying!!

I love it when I walk into work with my big ol' lunch bag and everybody wants to know what's in it and when they see it, they want to share it!! Here we go with what was in there today!!

Meal #1
2 scrambled eggs (just some cooking spray in the pan)
1 oz mozzarella

Meal #2
1oz pretzels
1/2 oz cheddar cheese
2 oz deli sliced chicken

Meal #3
whole sliced apple
1tbsp peanut butter
"chef" salad (from the employee cafeteria)
3 cups mixed greens
slice red onion
1/8 cup shredded cheddar
2 oz deli turkey breast
2 tbsp ranch dressing

I also had a slice of quiche in the cafeteria...yummy, but not on the plan.

Meal #4
1 &1/2 cups canteloupe
1/2 cup sliced pears (NO SUGAR ADDED)
1 cup Angie's Artisan Treats classic kettle corn

Meal #5
1oz cheddar cheese
2oz deli sliced chicken
whole orange
caramel corn rice cake

Meal #6
There isn't one today. I didn't feel like I could eat another bite so I didn't. I am at least finishing up my 8th or 10th cup of water. I did have just one fountain diet coke this afternoon. I will break this soda habit. I promise.

LISA IS AWESOME. LISA IS AWESOME. LISA IS AWESOME. I just can't say it loud enough or enough times to get this point across. She's in the kitchen right now packing our lunches for tomorrow. She will be the reason I succeed on this journey. Did I mention that Lisa is awesome?

No comments:

Post a Comment