19 May 2012

Day 33

It's Friday! Well, actually, Friday is over. I'm very tired, I just wanted to make sure I loaded my meals for the day before I went to bed. Love y'all!

Meal #1
apple
1 oz mozzarella
3oz baked chicken tenderloins

Meal #2
1 cup grapes
1 hard boiled egg (white only)

Meal #3
12 Water Crackers
1 cup bruschetta

Meal #4
Sub sandwich with Turkey, pesto mayo, mozzarella, spinach, & roasted red peppers
ruffles potato chips

Meal #5
1 Package Pasta Roni (garlic & olive oil vermicelli)
1/2 20oz Coke

I went to the gym late last night and spent about 35 minutes with some of the weight machines. I'm really trying to increase my upper body strength. I have powerful legs, but my upper body is pretty weak comparatively. I also need to consume more water, but I did have 2 24oz bottles today.

No comments:

Post a Comment