06 May 2012

Day 20

It's the end of a wild week. Tomorrow, I'm gonna take y'all grocery shopping with me. You'll see why it's such an event around here. We LOVE buying groceries. I just got back from the gym with Lisa. I was craving a hamburger and had calories to consume, so we went to the Hardee's drive-thru at 2:30 in the morning. On that note..here's today's consumption:

Meal #1
1/2 Green Smoothie
Hard boiled egg white only

2 slices Natur's Own Double Fiber Wheat Bread
2 scrambled eggs
2 slices hickory smoked ham
No Sugar Added Fudgesicle

Meal #2
1 cup kettle corn
2 oz deli sliced chicken
1 oz mozzarella
diet coke
Dunkin' Donuts Toasted Coconut cake donut

Meal #3
1/2 cup boiled green peanuts

Meal #4
apple
1 cup strawberries
5 chocolate creme mints

Meal #5
1 oz mozzarella
2 hard boiled egg whites only
1 oz honey roasted peanuts

Meal #6
2 double cheeseburgers from Hardee's

I ate a lot of eggs today. I also ate a lot of junk food, drank 11 glasses of water, and went to the gym and had a good workout. I don't feel like it was a terrible day, though I don't think it's the way every day should end. Tomorrow is Sunday and I've decided that I like my schedule and will probably still indulge for Sunday, though maybe not as much as the usual.

Can't wait to take y'all shopping with me tomorrow! Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment