05 May 2012

Day 19 - Still on the Road

I woke up in the hotel this morning around 6:30 and COULD NOT go back to sleep. So as soon as the pool opened, I went downstairs and started swimming laps. I had forgotten what hard work that can be! But, it felt amazing! My food for the day was definitely out of the ordinary for the general pattern we've been following here the last few weeks, but I am sure it will get back to normal tomorrow.

Meal #1
1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
2 hard boiled egg whites only

Meal #2
(breakfast buffet in the hotel)
2 cups corn flakes
1 carton lowfat white milk
4 slices bacon
4 sausage links
scoop of scrambled eggs
1/2 cup grapes
1/2 cup breakfast potatos
coffee w/ cream & splenda

Meal #3
Landshark Bar & Grill (Margaritaville)
Chicken Caprese Panini
Diet Coke

Meal #4
(Senor Tequila~ Happy Cinco de Mayo)
Grilled chicken quesadilla
chips & salsa
queso dip
Diet Coke

I didn't have enough water. I can really feel that tonight. Also, I should have had my 6 small meals instead of these much larger ones. Oh, well. We're still learning here and I'm not all about total deprivation. Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment