18 May 2012

Day 32

Is it strange that I'm keeping up with the number of days that I'm enduring this self inflicted attempt at self discipline? I've made myself a new weekly schedule. I'll see how it works out. I'm gonna attempt to put it into place a week from Sunday. Does anybody have any experience with Yoga? Y'all let me hear from you.

Meal #1
2 slices double fiber wheat toast
tsp light duke's mayo
1 slice provolone
3 scrambled eggs
2 cups diced watermelon

Meal #2
3 oz baked chicken tenderloins
1 hard boiled egg

Meal #3
1/2 tbsp peanut butter
slice of coconut cake

Meal #4
8 oz grilled salmon filet
1/2 cheese grits w/ shrimp gravy
carrots & asparagus

Meal #5
twix bar
1/2 20 oz Coke

Meal #6
2 scrambled eggs with cheese
grilled biscuit with strawberry jam
waffle w/ syrup

No comments:

Post a Comment