09 September 2013

Getting started...again

We all know it's hard to stay on the wagon. Sometimes we're holding on with one hand while the rest of the body is being dragged along behind and beaten by the demands we face every day. Funny, the trip would be a lot smoother if we'd just find a way to stay on in the first place.

I signed up for a weight loss challenge with my Mom (and apparently 40 or 50 of our closest friends & relatives ) that starts in the morning. I think part of my "staying on the wagon" will be to come here again each day and share with you what I'm learning, what I'm eating, what I'm doing, how I'm feeling, etc.

Y'all follow along if you want to. Be my friend on MyFitnessPal or Facebook (MissKariW on both) and we'll be each other's cheering squad.

My swimsuit is in the car & my class pass is in my bag. Water Fitness at 0800!

No comments:

Post a Comment